TIPS FOR NEW WALKERS
This is a quick checklist to help you get the most out of your walk:
- Bring the right gear. Read our clothing and equipment guide.
- Check the weather forecast before setting out.
- Stay with the group and follow the leader.
- Most walks are cross-country and sturdy waterproof boots are essential regardless of the terrain.
- Leaders have the right to refuse to take walkers who are not adequately equipped
- Remember: participants take part in club activities at their own risk.